What is a bucket list?
A bucket list is a list of things one hopes to accomplish during their lifetime…
You write up the list, and then you check them off as you complete each one … I’m a big believer in setting goals. Without goals, you wake up each day without focus. Goals give us something to strive for.
They give us direction … if you don’t have a bucket list, I’d encourage you to write yours out today.
Don’t worry about how you’ll accomplish them … just write them out!
Here’s my bucket list!
Move to Amelia Island
- Live in Costa Rica for a year
- Set foot on all 7 continents
Fly first class(you get to cut lines, eat all the snacks you want, drink as much beer, wine and liquor you want) Take the family on a cruise a few times a year
- Visit Argentina
- Learn to salsa
- Become an ‘Extrovert’ (in real life, I’m very shy and a BIG ‘introvert’… this one is going to take a while)
- Publish a physical book (I got a digital book on Amazon)
- Learn to sail
- Take international trip with entire family (my crew, mom, dad, brother, etc)
- Fluently learn another language
- Go scuba diving
- Walk over fire
Fire my boss
- Experience a wild life safari in Africa
- Volunteer abroad
- Visit Amsterdam
- Learn to surf